Here is a detailed article on how to install Windows 11 using a pen drive:
Before you start, You Need to understand Some Requirements:
Requirements To Install Windows With Pen drive
- Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11.
- Download the Windows 11 ISO file from the Microsoft website.
- Get a USB drive with at least 8 GB of storage.
- Back up all important data, as the installation process will erase everything on your hard drive.
Steps To Install Windows 11 With Pen drive
Step 1: Create a bootable Windows 11 pen drive
- Download the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool from the Microsoft website.
- Insert the USB drive into your PC and launch the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool.
- Select the ISO file you downloaded and click Next.
- Select USB device as the media type and click Next.
- Select the USB drive you want to use and click Begin copying.
- Wait for the tool to create the bootable Windows 11 pendrive. This process may take several minutes.
Step 2: Install Windows 11 from the pen drive
- Restart your PC and press the key required to enter the boot menu, typically F12.
- Select the USB drive as the boot device.
- The Windows 11 setup program will start automatically.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows 11 on your PC.
- If you are upgrading from an earlier version of Windows, you may need to enter your product key.
- If you are installing Windows 11 on a new PC, you will be prompted to enter a product key later in the process.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Windows 11 from a pen drive. Enjoy using the latest version of Windows on your PC!